We are looking to recruit 2 x timed served, skilled painter and decorators for an immediate start.
The successful candidates will:
- Perform day to day tasks in general painting and decorating duties, working hands-on alongside the other team members and trades.
- Undertake all aspects of general painting and decorating – wall papering, timber work, large refurbishment, and all other related operations.
- Take on a multiple jobs at a time and have the ability to plan ahead of works.
- Ensure the tasks and performance carried out are within the required quality and expectations of the client
- Be willing to travel and use their own vehicle to get themselves to the worksite (driving licence essential)
- Have their own tools basic decorating tools
- Be willing and able to work within restricted workplaces such as schools and HM Prisons (DBS & Enhanced Vetting will be carried out)
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA are desirable but not essential at this stage, but willingness to work at heights is a must. Training will be given where required.
Hourly rate is negotiable, subject to a successful 3 month probation period.
For more information on how to apply, please send over your CV.