Workshop Completed at Great Yarmouth Power Station.
The works were undertaken and completed by Holmes utilising approved subcontractors ensuring we met the safety and quality project objectives required by RWEnpower detailed below.
- Conform to RWEnpower aims and obligations to meet all environmental, safety, personnel, etc. requirements and legislation.
- To ensure that a professional and cost-effective service is secured for RWE npower.
- To place a Contract with a reputable, ethical and financially sound Contractor for the delivery of the service.
- The refurbishment works shall maintain and enhance RWE npower reputation, image and position.
- Aim to improve the working environment & efficiency of the Station.
The Holmes team worked closely with the station's Technical Officer to deliver the above with target zero accidents / incidents.
As the photos show the quality of workmanship and attention to detail produced a building that we can be proud of.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this a very successful project.
Friday 5th October 2012